Diginex is a digital asset financial services and advisory company focused on delivering innovative products, architecture, and infrastructure to foster the mainstream adoption of the digital asset class. The group encompasses cryptocurrency exchange and over-the-counter (OTC) trading operations EQUOS.io, a front-to-back integrated trading platform Diginex Access, market-leading hot and cold custodian Digivault, and funds business Bletchley Park Asset Management.
Exchange and Trading
Regulatory-focused trading services, including EQUOS cryptocurrency exchange and Access trading solutions
Diginex Capital enables the issuance of digital securities and other innovative products
Digivault is a trusted, and industry-accredited custodian with secure cold and warm solutions
Bletchley Park Asset Management is a regulated institutional-grade asset manager
Data Provided by Refinitiv. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
November 12, 2020
- Strategy Day: Introduction and welcome by Diginex Chairman Chi-Won Yoon
- Digital Assets – Where are we now? Presented by Diginex Head of Investment Products Shane Edwards
- Business overview and update presented by Diginex CEO Richard Byworth
- Product overview presented by Diginex COO, Financial Services Neil Sheppard
- CEO Spotlightfeaturing Diginex CEO Richard Byworth and ITIVITI CEO Rob Mackay
- Roundtable – The Growing Appeal of Digital Assets and the Triggers to Greater Adoption moderated by David Nage, Principal of Arca and featuring Maya Vujinovic, Head of Strategy at Diginex, Owen Lau, Executive Director of Research at Oppenheimer & Co., Alon Goren, Founding Partner of Draper Goren Holm, and Juan David Mendieta Villegas, Co-Founder of Keyrock
- Diginex Management - Ask Me Anything session featuring the Diginex Senior Leadership team